14" General Altimax Arctic
The General Altimax Arctic tire is a studdable winter tire for cars, light trucks, crossovers, and SUVs. Built with a special tread compound that stays flexible in cold weather and tread patterns that enhance stability and hydroplaning resistance, this is a tire you can rely on. General Altimax Arctic tires accept #12 metallic winter studs (optional) for extra traction and are branded with the mountain/snowflake symbol.
- All-weather dual tread compound for exceptional cold-weather flexibility and excellent wet traction
- Reactive Contour Technology (RCT) reacts to different road conditions, maintaining optimum road contact throughout the life of the tire
- Multi-angle sipe system with 270 degrees of sipes adds biting edges that enhance traction
- Directional pattern with center stability rib improves water evacuation and straight-line stability
- *Please observe your state laws regarding stud use. Use #12 studs.
- Accepts #12 metal studs for extra traction in winter conditions*