17" Continental ContiWinterContact TS 830 P SSR
A flat tire is never fun, and it's even worse in the dead of winter. But the Continental ContiWinterContact P SSR tire ensures that a loss of air pressure won't deflate your mood. A reinforced sidewall lets you get wherever you need to go, without having to change the tire right away. Under typical winter conditions, this tire's biting tread edges and complex sipe pattern dig in to snow and ice for sizzling performance, despite what the temperatures may say.
- Increased lateral tread edges promote handling in snowy conditions
- Increased number of shoulder blocks and sipes create better snow traction
- Divided tread and high tread stiffness improve dry handling and steering response
- Self Supporting Runflat (SSR) technology lets you drive for 50 miles at 50 MPH after a loss of air pressure
- Optimized sipe edges grip terrain for better wet, snow, and ice braking performance
- Even distribution of block stiffness creates even, lasting wear for prolonged performance